We organize various information evenings at Femme Amsterdam. Topics such as nutrition, childbirth, breastfeeding and the maternity period are discussed.
We are sometimes so busy preparing for childbirth that we forget that you can also prepare well for the period after birth. And this is precisely where Melanie, the baby fairy, would like to help you.
This information will help you:
- Create a healthy (sleeping) basis for the newborn phase and the years after.
- Soothe a troubled baby.
- Recognize your baby's signals and needs.
- Get a good flow in the day and night.
- Structure and rhythm ensure predictability and that gives confidence. This creates more space for you as parents, the baby, and ultimately for the whole family.
Her approach is based on harmony. Each part is a fraction of the whole. If your baby sleeps well, it affects your night's sleep. A good night's sleep affects your mood, which in turn affects your self-confidence. And that makes you as a parent a better and calmer benchmark for your child. Which means that your child systematically becomes more balanced. So a snowball effect. Made of positivity.
The next informational evening for
- Pregnant women and partners is:
- May 26th at 8 p.m.
- June 23th at 8 p.m.
- Woman and partners with newborn baby from 0 to 12 weeks old:
- May 12th at 8 p.m.
- June 9th at 8 p.m.
because Femme does not stop after 9 months :)
You can register at the bottom of this page. Indicate at which information and date you want to register yourself + possible partner and you will receive the zoom link.
Sign in for the informational evenings
The registration form on the right is only for registration for the information evening about childbirth, breastfeeding and the period after birth, with the baby and the informational evening from the Babyfee.
Use the links above to register for the information evening about Nutrition by nutritionist Sharon and the First aid workshop.